Vision and Values
Working with our colleagues at South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust, our collective vision is...
"To deliver nationally recognised, high quality, cost effective, sustainable healthcare for the people we serve, with staff who are proud to recommend our services."
To achieve our shared vision, we make it our mission to:
- Provide a wide range of high quality, safe and accessible healthcare services
- Recruit, retain and motivate skilled and compassionate staff, who are proud to act as ambassadors of the service they provide
- Be the employer of choice in the North East of England
- Listen, learn and innovate
- Ensure financial performance provides value for money
- Compassionate and dignified, high quality, safe patient care always the first priority
- Working together for the benefit of our patients and their families or carers
- Openness and honesty in everything we do
- Respect and encouragement for our staff
- Continuous improvement through research and innovation